Why Dental Implants are Beneficial in Frisco, TX
Frisco Dentist Replaces Missing Teeth with Dental Implants
Frisco dentist Dr. Paresh B. Patel believes dental implants are very beneficial for patients seeking to replace one, a few, or many of their missing teeth. Dental implants have long-lasting benefits, including the creation of strong, healthy, and beautiful smiles. And they’ve been used in dentistry for more than sixty years!
Before we talk about the benefit of dental implants, we’ll explain what dental implants are—and the procedures used to add them to your smile. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we believe in educating our patients about their dental health and their treatment options. If you have any questions about dental implants, or any of our dentistry services, please feel free to contact us!
We have a state-of-the-art 3-D (CT scan) imaging facilities on site to allow us to assess the quality and quantity of bone you have available and this will allow us to advise you about your treatment comprehensively. This technology enhances the predictability of our dental implant care.
Your dental implant begins with the placement of a biocompatible post into your jawbone. The most common material used is titanium, which is an extremely strong and durable metal. Because the post is biocompatible, your jawbone will treat it like a real tooth root and fuse around it. Dental implants have about a 96% success rate!
Once the implant has healed, it’s time to add a porcelain crown—an excellent option for a single tooth replacement. Or, if several teeth are being replaced, the implant will be used to anchor in a removable or fixed partial. And even a full set of dentures can be adhered to dental implants to give you a whole new smile.
Before Dr. Paresh B. Patel will schedule an implant, he will assess your dentition and determine if you will benefit from dental implants. There are many factors in deciding the viability of the patient to receive dental implants. If Dr. Patel recommends dental implants for your smile, then he will go over the procedure in detail and answer any questions you have.
So, what are the benefits of dental implants?
- Creates an attractive smile
- Improves speech
- Provides long-lasting durability
- Functions as well as natural teeth
- Allows eating a variety of nutritious foods
- Betters oral health
- Restores confidence
- Becomes permanent part of your smile
At Family Dentistry of Frisco we offer dental implants! If you reside in Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, or nearby cities and are looking to replace your missing teeth, please request your appointment today!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!