Keep Your Smile Shining with Dental Cleanings at Family Dentistry of Frisco
No matter how much some patients may dread going to the dentist’s office, nearly all of us can agree that we absolutely love how clean and bright our smile looks after we’ve been treated to a dental cleaning at the end of our check-up. While this process may seem simple, it’s an important part of your biyearly dental check-ups, and it gives us the chance to essentially give your pearly whites a clean slate for the next six months. Dr. Patel and his dedicated staff here in Frisco are happy to perform personalized dental cleanings for patients of all ages!
How does it work?
Once Dr. Patel has completed your check-up and determined the presence and/or scope of any oral health issues, a member of our friendly staff will take over for your cleaning, which should last between 30 minutes and an hour. There’s no worry – nearly all patients find that dental cleanings are painless. Once you’re finished, you’ll be amazed by how clean your smile feels!
There are two important steps involved when it comes to a dental cleaning. First, our staff will scale your teeth. This means that they are removing the plaque and tartar that has formed over time on the surfaces of your tooth. Since these deposits can accumulate over the six months between check-ups, it’s imperative that you have a professional remove them in a timely manner. If necessary, we may also dig into the pockets of your gums in order to remove any plaque there as well. We want your smile to be as germ-free as possible when your leave our Frisco office!
The second step to a dental cleaning is the polishing! This process will remove any leftover little pieces of plaque and buff your teeth, resulting in a bright, minty-fresh appearance. You’ll soon find that your pearly whites look and feel so great that you won’t want to stop smiling!
If you’ve been searching for a dental practice that offers compassion, comfort, and outstanding service every time you and your loved ones come in, look no further than Family Dentistry of Frisco! We serve the areas of Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and all nearby communities. Request an appointment today!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!