Frequently Asked Questions for Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation, and Implant Center
Family Dentistry of Frisco Offers Answers to Your Oral Health Questions
- Why do I need regular dental checkups?
- What is laser dentistry?
- How can you help me manage my dental anxieties?
- Should I replace my missing teeth?
- Is there a way to straighten my teeth without getting braces?
Why do I need regular dental checkups?
Regular dental checkups are a vital component of maintaining your overall health. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, Dr. Paresh B. Patel will give you a thorough oral examination, checking for signs of tooth decay, gum disease, and cancer. He’ll create a treatment plan that addresses your restorative, cosmetic, and general dentistry needs. Dr. Patel always discusses his recommendations with you, and partners with you to determine the best course of action for your dental health.
What is laser dentistry?
Laser dentistry is a state-of-the-state technology that allows us to perform comfortable, safe, and efficient procedures on our patients. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, our dental professionals use laser dentistry for periodontal therapy, fixing gummy smiles, and other soft tissue treatments.
How can you help me manage my dental anxieties?
At our Family Dentistry of Frisco practice, our primary focus is our patients and to ensure they are comfortable and relaxed. We can create all levels of comfort for our patients with sedation options, sterilization processes, state-of-the-art laser dentistry (eliminates shots!), and so much more. We offer nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and even IV sedation.
Should I replace my missing teeth?
To maintain your oral health and improve your appearance, we do recommend you replace missing teeth. We offer a variety of tooth replacement options, including dental implants, to fill in your smile gaps. Replacing missing teeth can also be part of your full-mouth reconstruction. Replacing your missing teeth will not only enhance your smile, but boost your confidence, too!
Is there a way to straighten my teeth without braces?
Yes, we have a “no-braces” option call Invisalign. Invisalign is a series of clear aligners made from comfortable, customized plastic. Over the course of 12-24 months, your teeth are gently straightened—and the aligners are virtually unnoticeable. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we offer orthodontics for middle-schoolers, teens, and adults who want straighter teeth.
Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center provides a wide array of dental services for Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and surrounding areas. For comfortable, comprehensive care for your entire family, request your appointment today!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!