Laser Dentistry for Beautiful, Healthy Smiles in Frisco, Little Elm and Surrounding Communities
Family Dentistry of Frisco Offers Laser Dental Treatments
Dr. Paresh B. Patel is the founder of Laser Dentistry of Frisco. Our office is equipped with the latest dental laser technology. Lasers represent the future of dentistry because they are minimally invasive. Laser dentistry also virtually eliminates the need for anesthesia for the vast majority of restorative procedures.
Laser energized water (hydrokinetics) replaces the drill in many instances. Laser dentistry does away with the whine of the drill. Since there is no heat or vibration, the laser reduces the need for needles and anesthesia. This often means no shot, no drill, less pain. We use laser dentistry to complete many of our general, cosmetic, restorative, and reconstructive treatments.
In laser dentistry, we utilize a narrow, intense beam of light energy to perform a wide variety of dental procedures—from reshaping gum tissue, cutting cavities, to treating root canal infections.
A perfect smile is within your reach. The laser dental experience is fast and quiet, and it creates very little discomfort. It reduces the need for needles and anesthesia, and enables quick recovery. In the hands of your trained, experienced dentist, the laser provides patients of all ages with the greatest comfort, precision, and results.
Proven tools for superior patient care in all medical fields, lasers have provided medical and dental professionals and their patients of all ages with superior results for decades. They offer pinpoint accuracy, minimizing contact with healthy surrounding tissue. Lasers are minimally invasive and thus conserve more tooth structure than conventional dentistry. Preservation of tooth tissue is a guiding principal of dentistry.
In endodontics, Family Dentistry of Frisco uses lasers to clean the root canal system using PIPs (a method where laser energy is used to allow the cleaning agents to more effectively clean the root canal system).
Lasers are also used to treat dental decay. Apart from very large restorations or those with existing metal fillings, Dr. Paresh B. Patel is generally able to treat the tooth without any anesthesia.
A number of laser dentistry procedures can be performed, including:
- All classes of dental fillings
- Laser periodontal surgery: no scalpels, sutures, or post operative pain
- Smile improvements, i.e. gum sculpting that lengthens teeth due to oversized gingiva
- Gingivectomy, gingivoplasty, crown lengthening, and other gum corrections
- Root canals using the innovative PIPS procedure (Photon Induced Photoacoustic Streaming)
- Removal of oral lesions such as fibromas or pappilomas, usually with topical anesthesia only
- Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Frenectomy ("tongue-tie" release, orthodontic or periodontal indications) without anesthesia or sutures
- Pediatric procedures because the lack of needles or drills is a huge plus for kids
- Cold sore treatments
- Apthous ulcer ("canker sore") treatments
- Treatment of minor mouth and gum irritations
The advantages of laser dentistry are many! For example, with Family Dentistry of Frisco’s laser technology:
- Often no drill or needle for fillings
- No needle for many soft tissue procedures
- Increased bond strength for fillings
- Reduced post op sensitivity with fillings
- Thorough disinfection of tooth prior to filling placement
- Treatment of Pediatric patients with no needles and no drills
- More rapid healing and reduced pain after soft tissue procedures
- Reduced for laser
- Drug free cold sore and apthous ulcer treatments with immediate pain relief and healing within two to three days
- Excellent adjunct to crown and bridge work for improved gingival health and more accurate impression
Laser dentistry offers many advantages, especially for patients who may experience anxiety about the discomfort sometimes associated with dental treatments. For example, laser dentistry doesn’t use drills and doesn’t usually require shots for numbing the treatment area. Lasers are effective and precise. There is little to no bleeding or discomfort, and there is also less recovery time.
Yes, laser dentistry is very safe and effective! Lasers have been used in dental offices since 1990, and Dr. Paresh B. Patel is well-trained as a laser dentist. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we use the finest and the very latest in laser technology to perform comfortable dentistry. We take all precautions needed to ensure you receive the best laser dentistry treatment possible.
The use of minimally invasive lasers to prepare teeth coupled with the use of tooth colored restorative materials means we can provide beautiful natural looking restorations while minimizing the amount of tooth that is removed.
Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center offers general, reconstructive, sedation, implant, and laser dentistry in Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and surrounding areas. Request an appointment for safe, effective, and comfortable dental services today!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!