State-of-the-Art Smiles from Family Dentistry of Frisco
Dr. Paresh B. Patel Offer Full-Mouth Rehabilitations
Family Dentistry of Frisco can give you the smile you want. Experienced and compassionate dentist Dr. Paresh B. Patel is well-trained and highly skilled to complete your full-mouth rehabilitation. If you don’t often know why you don’t enjoy your smile, then we invite you to visit our Frisco dental practice for your smile consultation.
If you don’t like your smile, have you considered why? Perhaps you don’t like the look of your teeth, or you have a “gummy” smile, or your teeth look yellowed and unattractive. If it hurts to chew or your jaw hurts all the time, you may need help with your temporomandibular joints, too. With the wide array of dental services offered at Family Dentistry of Frisco, experienced and highly trained dentist Dr. Paresh B. Patel can create a full-mouth rehabilitation plan that takes into consideration each and every issue affecting the health and beauty of your smile. Then we can take our time with your smile care, prioritizing your procedures in order of importance, and create the smile that you deserve. And our compassionate dental professionals will ensure that every phase of your full-mouth rehabilitation is comfortable and anxiety-free.
Frisco cosmetic dentist Dr. Paresh B. Patel has the expertise, training, and compassion needed to determine the best path to your reconstructed smile. Your full-mouth rehabilitation is based on your individualized treatment plan. Dr. Paresh B. Patel creates the step-by-step full-mouth rehabilitation by focusing on your specific needs and your goals for reaching optimum oral health and smile enhancement.
Some smile corrections in your full-mouth rehabilitation may include:
- Conduct conventional or laser therapy for diseased gums
- Treat your cavities
- Complete root canals, if needed
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Repair chips or cracks in the enamel
- Restore broken and misshapen teeth
- Whiten your teeth
- Straighten any misalignments
- Replace your missing teeth
Frisco dentist Dr. Paresh B. Patel melds dental art and science to perform your full-mouth rehabilitation. How long your smile reconstruction takes depends on your health and the types of procedures needed. Some of our Frisco patients may need a long term commitment for full-mouth rehabilitations, especially if you need dental implants or periodontal surgery. Other patients may need a shorter time to complete the dental work needed.
Dr. Paresh B. Patel has performed numerous full-mouth rehabilitations, and uses a variety of procedures, techniques, and materials to create your beautiful new smile. We use laser dentistry for root canals, gum disease therapy, and cavity treatments. Once your oral health is at its peak, we can consider the beautification of your teeth—from teeth whitening to porcelain veneers. We use the latest in technology, including 3-D digital imaging, to create an efficient and predictive result for your full-mouth rehabilitation. Family Dentistry of Frisco is a full-service dental practice, and we treat patients of all ages. You won’t have to go elsewhere for your dentistry—we offer you and your family compassionate, state-of-the-art dental care.
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we can reconstruct your smile! Dr. Paresh B. Patel creates full-mouth rehabilitations for patients seeking to have a healthy, beautiful smile for a lifetime. We offer comprehensive and compassionate dental care to patients in Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and surrounding cities. Request your appointment!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!