Contact Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center
Paresh B. Patel, DDS, BDS, MFGDP, MFDS, RCS, MICOI
11560 Teel Pkwy
Frisco, TX 75033
Fax Number: TBA
Phone: (469) 362-3150
Emergency Phone: (469) 362-3150
Emergency Care: If you or one of your family members is experiencing a dental emergency, contact us as quickly as possible. We always try to give same-day appointments for new and established patients suffering from oral traumas.
Convenient Business Hours
- From the Dallas Tollway, take the Eldorado Pkwy Exit heading West for 1.5 miles. Make a left on Teel Pkwy, and we'll be on your left side.
- From Eldorado Pkwy, head south on Teel Pkwy. We'll be on your left side.
- From Main St., turn on Teel Pkwy heading north for 1.5 miles, and we'll be on your right side.
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!