General Dentist for Families in Frisco, Little Elm, McKinney and Prosper, TX
Frisco Dentist Dr. Patel Provides Oral Healthcare Excellence
If you’re seeking general dentistry services for you and your family, we know you want the best available care possible. At Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center we strive for excellence in every aspect of our general dentistry practice. We are a full-service practice. Each element of our office has been hand-picked and custom-created to offer our patients a relaxing, beautiful atmosphere in which to receive comfortable, comprehensive dental care.
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we know that many patients experience apprehension, and in some cases, genuine phobias, about receiving dental treatments. If you’re avoiding going to the dentist because of these fears, you are not alone. More than 75% of American adults suffer from some form of dental anxiety. We understand. That’s why sedation dentistry is one of our primary services at Family Dentistry of Frisco. We can help you reach the ultimate comfort level to receive treatment—from nitrous oxide to IV sedation.
We do not use amalgam for our dental fillings. We believe patients are right to demand tooth-colored restorations and that a natural-looking smile is a vital part of a vibrant and happy life in modern society. Family Dentistry of Frisco adheres to the belief that evidence-based dentistry has now all but eliminated the need to use metal-based restorations.
At our Frisco general dentistry practice, we seek to educate our patients about dental health, including proper oral hygiene at home and how you can receive comfortable care with laser dentistry. We want to prevent dental disease as well as manage your existing dental issues.
The foundation of good dental health begins with your gums. Symptoms of gum disease include bleeding, swelling, reddening, and loosening of teeth. Gum disease must be treated, or you risk impairing more than just your oral health. Studies have linked gum disease to other ailments, including heart attacks, diabetes, strokes, joint problems, and respiratory illnesses. Family Dentistry of Frisco offers conventional and laser periodontal therapy, which will reduce inflammation, remove bacterial infections, and return health to your gums.
At our Frisco general dentistry practice, we want our patients to maintain the health, function, and appearance of their smiles. With our wide range of services, our desire to keep you informed about dental health, and our experienced dental professionals, we can create treatments to ensure your family’s continued oral health excellence.
If you reside in Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and nearby communities, we invite you to seek general dentistry services from Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center. Request your appointment now!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!