General, Laser, Sedation, and Cosmetic Dentistry for Frisco, Little Elm, Prosper and McKinney, TX
Family Dentistry of Frisco Offers Comprehensive, Compassionate Care
At Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center we provide regular check-ups, hygiene appointments, laser technology, sedation, dental implants, root canals, crowns, general dentistry, full-mouth reconstructions, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and so much more!
At our newly built facility in Frisco, TX, you will experience state-of-the-art dentistry with an emphasis on your complete care and comfort. Our advanced technology, relaxing environment, skilled professionals, and anxiety-free treatments are all designed to give our patients optimal dental experiences!
We are a full service dental practice—conveniently located in Frisco, Texas. Our friendly, experienced professionals are devoted to our patients. We respect every individual who comes to us for treatments—whether you need a regular checkup, emergency treatment, or full-mouth reconstruction. Your smile truly is our life’s passion, and our services are designed to give you comprehensive and anxiety-free dental care.
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we offer a wide range of services for families seeking advanced, comprehensive dental care. Our state-of-the-art technology includes laser dentistry and the latest in cosmetic orthodontics. We have a variety of teeth-replacement options, including dental implants. Dr. Paresh B. Patel is an experienced, internationally educated dentist who is well trained in the art and science of sedation dentistry. He excels at all aspects of dentistry, especially full-mouth reconstructions. At Family Dentistry in Frisco, your smile is our passion!
We serve the general dentistry needs of your family. If your father needs an implant-retained bridge, implant crown, your teenager needs straighter teeth, your spouse needs a root canal, or if you want to treat yourself to a whiter smile—then come see us at Family Dentistry of Frisco!
We welcome the opportunity to serve you and your family at our conveniently located Frisco office! We invite you to learn more about our services:
At Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center, we are passionate about your smile! We offer general, laser, cosmetic, and reconstructive dentistry for residents in Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and surrounding towns. Request your appointment today!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!