Your smile affects your self-image, and can greatly influence the quality of your interactions with others. Many people hold back from laughing or smiling because they are uncomfortable with their smile. The following questions are designed to honestly appraise your smile. Go to a mirror, smile as wide as you can, and ask yourself the following questions:
Are any of your teeth yellow, stained or somewhat discolored?No Yes
Would you like your teeth to be whiter?No Yes
Do you have any gaps or spaces between your teeth?No Yes
Are any of your teeth turned, crooked, or uneven?No Yes
Are you missing any teeth?No Yes
Do you see any pitting or defects on the surfaces of your teeth?No Yes
Are the edges of any teeth worn down, chipped or uneven?No Yes
Do any of your teeth appear too small, short, large or long?No Yes
Do you have any prior dental work that appears unnatural?No Yes
Do you have any crowns or bridges that appear dark at the edge of your gums?No Yes
Do you have any gray, black or silver (mercury) fillings in your teeth?No Yes
Do you have a "gummy" smile (too much of your gums show when smiling)?No Yes
Are your gums red, sore, puffy, bleeding or receded?No Yes
Does the appearance of your smile inhibit you from laughing or smiling?No Yes
When being photographed, do you smile with your lips closed instead of flashing a full smile?No Yes
Are you self-conscious about your teeth or smile?No Yes
Would you like to change anything about the appearance of your teeth or smile?No Yes
If you answered YES to ANY of the questions above, there are often several alternatives to improve your teeth and smile. To receive a personalized response to your smile analysis, please complete the form below.
You can have the smile you’ve always wanted! To schedule a FREE, no obligation office consultation, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!