Financial Information for Patients Seeking Dental Care
Family Dentistry of Frisco Offers Multiple Payment Options
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we know that receiving quality, consistent dental care is a keystone effort in maintaining your overall health. Scientific studies have linked poor oral health to many systemic illnesses, including heart disease, respiratory ailments, joint problems, and strokes. In other words, investing in your dental wellbeing is also investing in your entire body’s wellbeing.
There’s no reason to be intimidated by the idea of paying for your oral healthcare. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we accept a variety of payment options, including working with your dental health insurance or guiding you through the iCare and CareCredit process.
At Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center, we accept the following types of payments:
- Personal checks
- All dental health insurance plans (Except HMO)
- CareCredit financing
All Dental Health Insurance Accepted
We accept all insurance and file your dental health insurance on your behalf. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we will process your claims and work tirelessly to ensure you receive the most out of your benefits. You are responsible for all co-pays, deductibles, and services not covered by your dental insurance provider. We will be happy to answer your questions about our financial policies and procedures as they apply to dental health insurance coverage. Please contact us during business hours.
We Offer CareCredit Financing
You deserve to have the best smile possible! Whether you need multiple procedures, long-term dental care, or cosmetic dentistry services, CareCredit is a viable financing option. CareCredit offers dental patients no-interest and low-cost loans to cover their oral healthcare expenses. We encourage you to apply now.
If you live in or around Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, and Prosper, we offer full-service dentistry for all members of your family. Family Dentistry of Frisco provides cosmetic, implant, sedation, laser, and reconstructive dental options to suit all of your oral healthcare needs. Request your appointment today!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!