Meet the Best Frisco Dentist, Paresh B. Patel DDS, BDS, MFGDP, MFDS, RCS, MICOI
Top Rated Dentist Strives to Provide You the Best in Dental Care
Dentistry is acclaimed dentist Dr. Paresh B. Patel's passion! He believes that working on the smiles of his patients is both art and science, and that dentistry is a highly rewarding career. Not only does he transform the oral health of his patients, but he also transforms their lives.
With nearly 15 years of experience in general dentistry and having owned and run two general dental offices in the past, Dr. Paresh B. Patel is excited to establish this state-of-the-art, full-service general dental office in Frisco. His passion and zeal for dentistry is unique with patient care at the center. His care for his patients and desire to enhance, enrich, and elevate every patient’s dental health is central to his dental practice ethos, one adhered to by the entire team.
Dr. Paresh B. Patel considers his hometowns to be Birmingham, England, Memphis, Tennessee, and Frisco, Texas. When not in the office, Dr. Paresh B. Patel enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife, two charming sons and his beautiful daughter. He also enjoys traveling and playing golf, soccer, and tennis.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (The University of Tennessee)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (University of Sheffield School of Clinical Dentistry)
- Faculty of General Dentistry (Royal College of General Dentistry)
- Fellow of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (Royal College of Surgeons)
- Mastership of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Fellow of the International Congress of Implantology
- More than 15 years of total dental experience in Comprehensive General and Surgical Dentistry.
Completed residency in Advanced General Dentistry from the University of Birmingham with emphasis in the following:
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Surgical Dentistry (Treated hospital based oral surgery and trauma patients, removal of third molar teeth, impacted teeth and biopsies).
- Complex Restorative Dentistry and Reconstructive Dentistry
- Attended Implant Dentistry and Bone grafting training with Professor Daniel Buser, University of Bern Switzerland. Trained with Carl Misch at the Misch Implant Institute.
- Completed Seminars in Dental Anxiety Management including Oral and IV sedation.
- Achieved a Certificate in Intravenous and Oral Sedation
- Completed a Certificate in Laser Dentistry. Dr. Patel is passionate about Laser Dentistry and has attended numerous courses and seminars in the subject.
- American Dental Association
- American Orthodontic Society
- Texas Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dallas Dental Association
- Best of Frisco for Leadership and Vision 2016.
- Siemens Award for Practice Design, Business Planning and Marketing 2002.
- Awarded best project design, detailing practice design, financial forecasts,
- marketing strategy and management protocols.
- IADR Prize for Research in Dental Education (San Diego, CA, 80th Session
- 2001) Chaired by Professor Raman Bedi (Chief Dental Officer),
- Vocational Trainee Prize in Crown Preparations, 2001. Awarded to Vocational trainee deemed to have made greatest contribution in the West Midlands Scheme.
- Clinical Audit Prize, City Vocational Training Scheme, Birmingham 2002. Awarded to Audit project deemed most productive in implementing concept of audit into general practice.
- Sheffield Dental School Prize in Pediatric Dentistry, 2001. Awarded to final year student nominated by faculty.
- General Dental Practitioners Prize, University of Sheffield, 2001
- Awarded to final year dental student deemed by faculty and patients to have shown the best patient care and communication skills.
- Medical Sickness Society, Student Elective Prize, 2000
- Merris Award for Student Contribution to Charity Work, 1999. Awarded to
- University students for efforts in aiding student union charity projects.
- Medical Defense Union, Student Elective Prize 2000
- Comparison of Convergence Angles Achieved in Posterior Teeth Prepared for Full Veneer Crowns. P.B.Patel, D. Wildgoose, R.B. Winstanley, Eur.J., Prosthodont.Rest.Dent. Vol13. no 3, 10-104.
- A Comparison in Postoperative Healing of Sites receiving non Surgical Debridement augmented with and without a Single Application of Hyaluronan. P.B.Patel, A. Koshal, R.Bolt, P.Galgut. Submission to Clinical Journal of Periodontology. October 2005.
- Six Month Recall, Comparative study of two clinical environments. BSDR Annual Scientific Meeting Poster Presentation (Finalist for Unilever prize). July 2004.
- The use of new Clinical Adjuncts in General Dental Practice. Malta Dental Conference Oral and Poster Presentation. October 2003.
- IADR Oral Presentation: Convergence Angles of full Veneer Crown Preparations, distribution of taper achieved by students, clinical staff and GDP`s. San Diego USA March 2002. Abstract no: 1708
- IADR Poster Presentation Undergraduate Orthodontic Teaching, a comparison of two dental schools. San Diego USA March 2002
- British Dental Association – Launch pad Vol 8 No 3 autumn 200 Patel.P – VT Selection – Not a smooth ride?
- BDA Launch Pad Elective report (Journal for Undergraduate and First Year Graduates).
- Medical Defense Union – An Elective in Orthodontics, a Californian Experience. November 2000.
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!