Restorative Dentistry for Patients in Frisco
Reconstruct Your Damaged Smile
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we offer a wide array of restorative dentistry services for your smile restoration needs. No matter what issues you have, we offer solutions to restore damaged, infected, broken, and missing teeth. At our cutting-edge practice, we offer comprehensive services to heal not only the look and function of your teeth, but also the overall oral health of your mouth.
At our modern dental practice, Dr. Paresh B. Patel and his well-trained team have the experience, skills, and drive to complete a variety of restorative dentistry services, including:
- Alleviate toothaches with root canal therapy
- Treat cavities with aesthetically pleasing tooth-colored fillings
- Extract severely diseased or traumatized teeth
- Carry out bone preserving and enhancing bone grafting
- Treat gum recession with minimally invasive gum grafting procedures.
- Return health to your gums with scaling and root planing
- Add beauty and strength to weak teeth with porcelain dental crowns
- Correct misaligned teeth and improper bites
- Replace missing teeth
If you have multiple smile impairments that require both restorative and cosmetic options, Dr. Paresh B. Patel may recommend a full-mouth reconstruction. A full-mouth reconstruction usually combines several procedures into a multi-process smile and oral health rejuvenation. With this critical treatment procedure, we can optimize the beauty, health, and function of your mouth.
Your oral health is our primary focus, and we always create a treatment plan with the goal of restoring your health with comprehensive, compassionate care. We can use a variety of products and services to create a healthy, functional smile that will also enhance your appearance. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we’ll use all our restorative dentistry skills and expertise to build your smile from the gums up!
The caring professionals at Family Dentistry of Frisco return health and beauty to your teeth and gums. We serve families in Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and surrounding communities. Request an appointment today!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!