Dental Implants Complete the Smiles of Patients in Frisco, Little Elm, TX and Beyond
Implant Dentist Dr. Paresh Patel Offers Dental Implants in Frisco
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, Dr. Paresh B. Patel and his stellar team will give you a whole new smile with dental implants! Untreated gum disease is the number one reason for tooth loss in American adults. However, tooth loss occurs for a variety of reasons, including:
- Orofacial traumas
- Advanced gum disease
- Congenital defects
- Root canal failures
- Severe cavities
- Excessive wear and tear
Our Frisco patients have choices when it comes to tooth replacements, including dentures, partials, and crown and bridges. At Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center, we believe that dental implants are an optimal solution for replacing your missing teeth. Why?
Dental implants are ideal tooth-replacement options for many reasons. Placing dental implants begins with posts made from biocompatible materials. This is an important benefit of dental implants because the jawbone needs tooth roots to nourish, or it begins to dissolve. Dental implants mimic natural tooth roots, reducing bone loss while maintaining strength and structure.
At the Frisco office of cosmetic dentist Dr. Paresh B. Patel, we want to save the oral health and the smiles of our patients. Dental implants are an excellent way to restore function and beauty to your mouth. Dental implants have been used for more than sixty years, and have a 96% success rate. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we have a 3-D Digital X-Ray Imaging, which not only ensures that our patients have enough bone to anchor a successful implant, but also so that Dr. Paresh B. Patel can see where exactly to place that implant for the highest safety and success. This technology allows us to plan cases more effectively and predictively.
Once the biocompatible posts are embedded into your jawbone and given time to heal, it’s time for part two of the dental implant process. Dr. Paresh B. Patel can cap the post with a porcelain crown that has been customized to match the color, shape, and size of your other teeth. It’s natural-looking, durable, and functions just as well as a real tooth. Your dental implant can also be used to attached dentures or partials. With dental implants, your ability to speak, eat, and smile will be fully restored!
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we can create a wholly attractive and functional smile with dental implants. We service the restorative dentistry needs of Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and nearby communities. We invite you to request your appointment now!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!