Achieve Relaxation with Safe Sedation Dentistry
Relieve Dental Anxiety & Fears
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, our primary goal is to ensure patient compassion, comfort, relaxation, and safety. We utilize several types of sedation dentistry to address all levels of comfort. At the Frisco dental practice of Dr. Paresh B. Patel, we know that many patients have anxieties about visiting the dentist. In fact, about 75% of adults in the United States experience some form of dental anxiety. We cater to the needs of all patients seeking dental care in a safe, compassionate, comfortable environment.
If you’ve avoided going to the dentist because you feel too nervous or overly anxious, then the team at Family Dentistry of Frisco invites you to experience compassionate dental care. Our sedation dentist Dr. Paresh B. Patel offers a down-to-earth and gentle approach. We offer a variety of comfort amenities in our state-of-the-art treatment rooms. And at our Frisco dental practice, we offer a variety of sedation dentistry options to ensure your complete relaxation during your procedures.
Nitrous Oxide Sedation
Nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, has been used in dentistry since the late 1800s. Nitrous oxide is dispensed via a mask that covers the mouth and nose. It’s a safe and effective sedation dentistry option offered at Family Dentistry of Frisco. The gas dissipates quickly and has no residual effects, so patients can still drive themselves home after their visit is concluded.
Oral Conscious Sedation
Oral conscious sedation is an excellent sedation dentistry option for patients opting for multiple procedures in one visit, or for patients who are extremely anxious about dental treatments. To ensure your continuous comfort, Dr. Paresh B. Patel will prescribe a sedative that you take an hour before you arrive for your visit at Family Dentistry of Frisco. Most patients feel very relaxed, but remain awake enough to respond to the dentist during the course of the treatment. Due to the effect of oral conscious sedation on our patients, we ask that you plan for a companion to drive you to and from your appointment at our dental practice.
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we include IV sedation as one of our options to reduce stress during dental care. Patients who suffer from dental phobia, who have special needs, or who require multiple or complex procedures in a single visit are good candidates for IV sedation. After discussing your concerns and treatments, you and Dr. Paresh B. Patel can determine if IV sedation is your optimal option for sedation dentistry. If so, we will gently and safely use IV sedation to put you to sleep for the duration of your treatment.
For a full range of sedation dentistry services, rely on Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center. We serve Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and all nearby communities. Request your appointment now!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!