Patient Education Keeping You Up-To-Date
For our valued Frisco dental patients, we offer a bi-monthly newsletter about dentistry and dental health. You’ll find all kinds of interesting information on a variety of topics, from the history of the toothbrush to the foods that enhance oral health. View Best Dentist News now!
Compassionate and Comfortable Care with Laser Dentistry
At Family Dentistry in Frisco, we use the latest dental technologies to create compassionate and comfortable care for patients of all ages. Laser dentistry allows us to provide exceptional oral healthcare because lasers are safe and effective, and do not require anesthetics. Learn more about laser dentistry.
Why Dental Implants are Beneficial
Frisco restorative dentist Dr. Paresh B. Patel offers dental implants as replacements for missing teeth. Implants are excellent options for making your smile whole and healthy again, and they’ve been in use for more than 60 years. Read about the benefits of dental implants.
Gum Disease and Your Health
Family Dentistry of Frisco understands the value of healthy gums, and we hope to educate our patients about the importance of keeping gums disease-free. Scientific studies have shown links between gum disease and systemic illnesses, such as coronary artery disease and diabetes. Find out why you should treat gum disease.
How to Effectively Brush and Floss
Not only is it important to brush, floss, and rinse with fluoridated products, but also to use the most effective techniques and products. When you come in for your first visit at Family Dentistry of Frisco, we’ll be happy to discuss how to improve your oral hygiene habits. Learn effective ways to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!