Anxiety Management for Frisco Dental Patients
Family Dentistry of Frisco Provides Comprehensive, Comfortable Care
At Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center we understand that our patients may feel various levels of anxiety related to their dental visits. Whether you need a dose of nitrous oxide to help relax you for a minor procedure or IV sedation so you can sleep through a more complex treatment, our dedicated dental professionals can help you receive gentle, comfortable dentistry.
We go above and beyond your expectations for anxiety management. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we offer comfort amenities in our treatment rooms, exceed the standard protocols for sterilization procedures, use the latest in dental comfort technologies, and provide a wide range of sedation dentistry services. Our team at Family Dentistry of Frisco uses available anxiety management features to ensure that you and your family feel at ease throughout your visit with us.
We want you to enjoy beauty, luxury, and comfort from the moment you step inside our building. We designed Family Dentistry of Frisco for our patients to experience the optimum in dental care. Each element of our office was carefully created to induce feelings of warmth and relaxation. Our team possesses pleasant and soothing demeanors, and continually strives to serve you with caring excellence. Anxiety management continues into our treatment rooms, where you have access to several comfort amenities, including blankets, ipad3, television, drinks, warmed towels, and soothing music.
We strictly follow all sterilization protocols and guidelines set by the American Dental Association, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. In fact, our sterilization procedures often exceed the state and national requirements. Your comfort and safety is our priority, and sterilization procedures are just another aspect of our contribution to patient anxiety management.Read More
At Family Dentistry of Frisco: Laser, Sedation and Implant Center we believe in using state-of-the-art technology to reduce the discomfort and apprehension of our patients. Laser dentistry is an integral part of our anxiety management services. Laser dentistry can be used for a variety of dental procedures, including periodontal therapy and cosmetic gum surgery. Laser dentistry has many benefits including little to no bleeding, no need for sutures, and best of all, no need for shots. Learn more about comfortable care with laser dentistry.
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we offer a range of sedation dentistry services to alleviate the discomfort and anxiety of any patient. From nitrous oxide to IV sedation, we can ensure your complete comfort during your dental treatments. Dr. Paresh B. Patel will discuss all your anxiety management options, and make suggestions about which sedation dentistry choice may be best for you. Read more about sedation dentistry.
For residents in Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, and Prosper, we offer full-service dentistry for all members of your family. Family Dentistry of Frisco provides general, implant, sedation, laser, and reconstructive treatments. Please request your appointment now!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!