Advanced Dental Technology
State-of-the-art Laser, Sedation, and Implant Dentistry
Dr. Paresh B. Patel has a passion for research and development in the dental field, especially as it relates to improvement of oral function and smile beauty. At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we use state-of-the-art technology to ensure our patients experience comfortable, efficient, and unparalleled dental care.
Throughout Dr. Patel’s dental career, he has been involved in exploring the technologies and innovations of dentistry. He’s written about his extensive research for publication. We continue Dr. Patel’s tradition of research, development, and state-of-the-art technology at Family Dentistry of Frisco. We strive to implement evidence-based dental science in everyday practice, which is why we use 3-D imaging technology to create wonderful results for our valued patients.
Our attention to detail and use of technologically advanced tools and techniques allows our patients to receive the best care possible. We choose methods and materials that will preserve natural tooth tissue and minimize intervention. Our utilization of technology allows us to care for you and your oral health in the most efficient, caring, and comfortable way possible.
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, we use materials backed by evidence-based dentistry to provide long-lasting care and to give our patients the dynamic smiles they desire and deserve. We also use lasers in many procedures, and that allows our patients to forego shots. In fact, lasers are a very comfortable and efficient method for completing many dental treatments. Read more about our laser technology.
We invite you to explore our website and learn more about Family Dentistry of Frisco, and to read more about our amazing technology and our comprehensive and comfortable services.
Dr. Paresh B. Patel’s Published Research
- Comparison of Convergence Angles Achieved in Posterior Teeth Prepared for Full Veneer Crowns. P.B.Patel, D. Wildgoose, R.B. Winstanley. International Journal of Prosthodontics and Restorative Dentistry. Vol 13. no 3, 10-104
Convergence Angles of Full Veneers Crown Preparation
- A Comparison in Postoperative Healing of Sites Receiving Non-Surgical Debridement Augmented with and without a Single Application of Hyaluronan. P.B.Patel.
- Six Month Recall, Comparative Study of Two Clinical Environments. BSDR Annual Scientific Meeting Poster Presentation. July 2004.
- IADR Oral Presentation: Convergence Angles of Full Veneer Crown Preparations, distribution of taper achieved by students, clinical staff and GDPs. San Diego USA March 2002. Abstract no: 1708
- IADR Poster Presentation Undergraduate Orthodontic Teaching, a comparison of two dental schools. San Diego USA March 2002
- What is a Dental Crown?
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!