Professional Teeth Whitening for Frisco Smiles
Everyone struggles with tooth stains. That’s because staining is caused by things we run into every day. In particular, drinks like coffee, tea, red wine, and soda are known to result in staining. Other common causes include tobacco use, certain medications, and even aging. All of which means that avoiding stains is hard for anyone.
But getting rid of staining is possible. Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry services currently available. With it, patients can cut through stains to reveal a whiter, more dazzling smile they’ll want to share with others. What’s more, in-office and take-home whitening options available make erasing stains more convenient for more patients.
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, Dr. Paresh B. Patel offers both forms of teeth whitening. We do this because we know our Frisco-area patients have different kinds of schedules. We want to make creating a brighter smile as easy as we possibly can.
Our teeth whitening options include in-office care with Zoom! Whitening, one of the most popular in-office systems available. We also offer take-home teeth whitening with custom-made whitening trays. With each option, Dr. Paresh B. Patel can help his patients from Frisco, Little Elm, Prosper, and McKinney achieve the great new smile they’ve always wanted.
In-Office Treatment with Zoom! Whitening
In-office whitening from Zoom! provides patients with a quick way of achieving incredible results. In just one hour, Zoom! can help you achieve the brighter smile you’ve been looking for. Maybe you have a big event coming up, like a wedding, a family reunion, or you’re embarking on a new career. Zoom! can prepare you in just one appointment
Take-Home Teeth Whitening Kits
As effective as in-office whitening is, it’s not right for everyone. Some patients may experience uncomfortable sensitivity. That’s why dentists like Dr. Paresh B. Patel of Frisco offer take-home teeth whitening. With take-home teeth whitening, patients from Frisco, Little Elm, Prosper, and McKinney create a more beautiful smile in the comfort of their own home and on their own schedule. Best results take between one and two weeks, but the process is more comfortable for patients with sensitive teeth.
As a third option, some of our patients from Frisco and beyond will choose to combine in-office and take-home options. By combining them, patients can extend the life of their brighter smile indefinitely.
If you’re looking for a way to brighten the shade of your teeth, turn to Family Dentistry of Frisco. Dr. Paresh B. Patel and his team would be happy to create a personalized cosmetic dentistry plan for you. We serve patients from Frisco, Plano, McKinney, Allen, Little Elm, Prosper, and surrounding communities. Request your appointment now!
Click Here: Reviews
Take a look at what other patients have said and post your own feedback about our office.
- Laser technology (replacing shots)
- Sedation (Gas-Nitrous Oxide, Oral, and IV)
- Root Canal
- Implants (including a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging)
- Orthodontics (Braces and Invisalign)
- Sleep Apnea
- Our beautiful, newly built office offers elegance, luxury, beauty, and comfort in every room.
- One American, a day, dies from oral cancer. We firmly believe in cancer screening. Our team performs comprehensive oral cancer screenings for all patients!
- Dr. Patel is a master and fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
- We devote unparalleled compassion, nurture, and comfortable care starting from the front concierge to our dental assistant to our doctor.
- Our doctor, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is an internationally and nationally trained general dentist, and he has more than thirteen years of experience in family dentistry!
- Our practice has a 3D Digital X-Ray Imaging (i.e., CT scan) to allow our team to visualize the anatomy of your teeth and bones accurately.
- We believe the heart of education is education of the heart. We lead and organize health fairs and have personally traveled and help at many earthquake-hit areas.
- Family Dentistry of Frisco recommends The Tooth Book by Dr. Seuss as a gift to your child!
- Our doctor received the Dental Practitioner's Award for his outstanding patient care and compassion.
- Our primary focus is patient care. We use the latest laser technology to replace shots! This will drastically increase your recovery time and undoubtedly help with pain!
- We use Digital X-Rays that reduces radiation given to you.
- Our patients are our primary concern. We eliminate shots by using laser technology and offer many types of sedation (gas-nitrous oxide, oral, and IV) of your choosing.
- We are open at very convenient times from Monday through Friday 7AM-6PM and Saturday 9AM-2PM. Come book your appointment with us when it is convenient for you!
- Our doctor's life passion is dentistry…and oh yeah, he was born and raised in England. Come listen to him speak with his British accent!