Teeth can become stained and discolored over time because of poor oral habits leaving them coated with plaque and hardened tartar or even health problems that involve Chemotherapy, radiation and trauma, and even certain medications. People have their teeth whitened for multiple reasons. Some are practical, as with the darkening of teeth that comes with age, dietary reasons if you are constantly eating or drinking staining items like berries, coffee, tea or wine or even habits like smoking. But other times it’s for specific reasons, like looking your best for a special occasion.
5 Special Occasions
- Job Interview: Improve your self-confidence by looking your best and land that job.
- Wedding: Look and feel your best on this special day, and for all the photos and portraits you’ll keep forever.
- Graduation: Share your hard work and accomplishment with friends and family.
- Vacation: Look great for all those photos you’ll share on social media.
- Anniversary or Birthday: If you’re celebrating with others you’ll want to feel your best while marking this milestone with the people you love!
At Family Dentistry of Frisco, our dentist, Dr. Paresh B. Patel, is pleased to offer both at-home and in-office teeth whitening treatments in Frisco, Texas. This simple dental treatment can safely improve your smile in as little as one treatment! To learn more, or to schedule a visit, please call (469) 362-3150 today. Dr. Patel will help you find the right teeth whitening treatment for your needs so you can glow in person and photos.